Wine Compliance Administrator
- Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma, California
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Remote
Posted 10 days ago
Job Number: 2139602
REMOTE REMOTE REMOTE
Seeking a Wine Compliance Administrator to join our client.
As Compliance Administrator you will partner with the compliance team. DTC experience preferred.
Experience in the wine industry/wine production desirable.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
· Make sure staffers have the resources and materials they need to do their jobs effectively.
· Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
· Maintains eligibility for brands/products to ensure speed to market.
· Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
· 'Can-do' attitude and flexibility to participate when necessary.
· Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
· Evaluate current operational performance and assist with strategic plan for improvements.
· Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.