Wine Merchandiser - Tringle Region
- Location: Chapel Hill
- Salary: Negotiable year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 8 months ago
Job Number: 2164641
We are seeking highly motivated, Wine Merchandiser for the Triangle region.
* Reset wine selection at the store level (i.e. rearranging products using an authorized plan within an assigned account, territory, and /or geographic region).
* Implement authorized plan/schematic developed by the various chain headquarters; therefore, accuracy in evaluation, application, and execution on the information provided are essential skills.
* Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of sale marketing materials, case sales and oversight of shelf space.
* Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items.
* Consistent communication with manager regarding changes in buyer preferences and/or out of stock inventory concerns/situations.
* Introduce new products, reinforce established and agreed upon case volume and display activity, and monitor in-store promotion results.
* Stay abreast of conditions in assigned accounts and recognize/communicate new opportunities.
* Maintain necessary records, and submit daily reports tracking work completed and hours worked.
* Responsible for carrying cell phone during work hours in order to communicate with accounts and management at any time during working hours.
* Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of the retailer's policies and procedures, prompt and courteous service, and by building relationships and rapport with the retailer's managers and other personnel.
* Participate in meetings and training programs, as needed.
Please forward your resume, and salary expectations.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.