Job Number: 2157913
Winery Business General Manager
$180k - $200k DOE with Excellent Benefits
We are looking for a General Manager to lead our winery staff and ensure exceptional customer experiences. This is a high-volume environment that requires a Manager able to motivate and inspire staff in high-end hospitality touch while maintaining thorough floor operations. A Business background is essential, whether winery or restaurant related.
- Exception Business background across all disciplines, including Labor control, scheduling, maximizing efficiencies, P&L, sales and sales force-building, cost of goods and marketing.
- Must have a proven Profit & Loss management track record, and a Degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to motivate team members and oversee floor operations in a high-volume atmosphere
- Must be able to maintain a hospitality schedule, which requires flexibility, some nights, events and offsite brand representation as needed.
- You will be developing and adhering to profitability goals, business growth milestones, overseeing financial operations and all compliance facets.
- You will be responsible for maintaining strong knowledge of winemaking processes and viticulture in general to better manage personnel policies, safety, a healthy work environment, SOPs and general policies.
- All advertising and marketing development strategies will be developed and rolled out to increase brand recognition and increase customer service satisfaction. This includes client communications for events, bookings and general venue usage.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.