- Location: South Plainfield, Middlesex, New Jersey
- Salary: US$18.00 - US$20.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 2 months ago
Job Number: 2160018
As the Yard Associate/Technician, you will inventory, manage, and repair various types of equipment. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
What you will do:
· inspect equipment for damage or repairs
· use smartphone operating system to indicate equipment is cleared and ready for rent after inspection
· make basic repairs to equipment
· adjust bolts and using oversized tools
· take inventory and communicate to operations team what is available in the yard to rent out
· maintain equipment in the yard in an orderly manner.
What we offer once converted to permanent.
· A fun, team environment that values integrity
· An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. YOU make the difference!
· Flexibility and work/life balance
· Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription Drug Coverage
· 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
· Vacation and Holiday Pay
You are a great fit if you have:
· Mechanical aptitude
· Some welding experience preferred.
· Ability to drive a forklift or company pick up.
You are a great fit if you can:
· Lift up to 75 pounds
· Carry, bend, stoop, turn, kneel, crawl, climb a ladder and other manual labor activities
· Clean Motor Vehicle Report and the ability to travel between multiple locations
· Generally 7:00 am to 3:30 pm - overtime is occasionally required to support the business and customer requests
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.